Pangaltı Armenian Catholic Monastery
Type of Project:
Renewal of Church
The church in Pangaltı was built as a small, wooden structure far from the city centre for the exclusive use of priests and consecrated in 1866. The administration of the church is carried out by the priests of the Vienna Mıhitaryan Union. The church was comprehensively renovated as a stone structure in 1974 and is currently active. This is a building survey of the church for second renovation process.